5 THINGS I LEARNT IN QATAR – JOËLLE NUMAINVILLE
Joëlle recently took up domestique duties at the Tour of Qatar with Bigla Pro Cycling Team. She's the kind of rider that loves going on the attack and will sacrifice everything for the good of the team. She shares some of her thoughts on her trip to the desert.
1. It’s all you against the echelon
2. Don't forget to use sun cream
3. I missed the echelon one time in the race & I'm never going to miss it again this year
4. Sand doesn’t taste so good
5. Can't wait to be back next year in Qatar