9 wirklich schwierige Fragen an Emma Norsgaard Jørgensen
- You have an unlimited budget so you’d go on holiday to… I would travel around the world with my loved ones, experience foreign cultures and beautiful places and countries.
- That one time in a race, I... was told at the World Championships in the time trial, just 10 minutes before the start, that I couldn’t start with my own bike. I had trained on it the whole year. Luckily I have the best people around me, so Cervélo Bigla quickly arranged a new bike for me. I’m still super grateful, and again a massive thanks to Cecilie Uttrup for letting me borrow her bike, and also to Cervélo Bigla for being so awesome.
- That song you don’t ever want to hear again... Almost every song by Justin Bieber, especially his newest hit, “Despacito” – just kill me already.
- No one knows that… I hate when my legs or arms are sweaty and are touching each other! Ew, that is absolutely the worst feeling, EVER!
- If I were a millionaire, it wouldn’t change what I would do in my life. I will ride my bike because that’s what I love. But besides that, I will buy the biggest and sweetest house and a huuuuge car – which would be washed all the time.
- The race I would most like to win… will differently be the World Championships. I think it would be the biggest honour to wear the rainbow jersey – even if it’s only for 1 year, and only one time in my entire life, it would be the greatest glory.
- If I could go to a live concert tonight, I’d want to see… Well, I would never go to a live concert. I’m already bored, just thinking about it. Because I wouldn't know how to act properly! You can’t dance at a live concert - and I differently don’t like that 😉
- The best account to follow on Instagram is… all food Instagrammers! Especially the ones with snack videos! I just loooove to watch food videos, I don’t know why, but it’s just so satisfying.
- If I weren’t a cyclist… I would be an attorney. Just likes the ones in the series “Suits”, they are so cool – and make some serious money.